Covid-19 FREE policy
Ιn Porto Galini our highest priority has always been the safety and security of our guests and employees.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We have taken measures, according to the guidelines of global and local public health authorities, to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
We will implement the following:
- Staff training by certified Doctor following the Greek Health and Hygiene Protocols for Covid-19
- Written information will be provided in all rooms & common areas
- All Hotel staff will be wearing face masks & gloves
- Antiseptic stations in all indoor and outdoor areas
- Express check in / checkout policy.
- New check out time 11:00 / new check in time 15:00
- Key cards decontamination before & after use
- Deep room cleaning – decontamination on check out
- Use of approved disinfectant products
- Use of separate cleaning materials in each room. All cleaning materials will be washed & decontaminated after use
- Use of steam cleaner to all fabric & linen
- A/C filter cleaning on a regular basis
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of common areas and surfaces frequently touched ( door handles, elevator button, etc )
- Distance between tables at the restaurants and sunbeds at the beach and the pool area
- Minibar only upon request
- Daily cleaning and change of linen is carried out upon request
- Kids club, Games room and Indoor Swimming pool will not be available
All measures will be adjusted to any new updates issued by The Greek Health Authorities
*The term Free refers to the precaution measures in order to eliminate spread of covid-19